create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lil' Bakers Pastry Bag! {CuTe!}


How S*W*E*E*T is this?!! I came across this FuN idea at katydiddys (via: One Pretty Thing) where Laura made this very C*U*T*E pretend pastry bag for her daughter. Ohhh...how my daughter would love this!! Hmmmm...Christmas gift idea!!
For more info on how she made this...go HERE!
Laura...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was on vacation and then school started...I really appreciate the mention.

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!