create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, July 26, 2010

DIY Monogram Art!


Check out this FaBuLouS art idea from Are We There Yet?! Sara used blank canvases and made freezer paper stencils! Wouldn't this look AWESOME on a mantel?!!
LoVe it!!
For a complete how-to ...go HERE!
Sara...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacie--

    I JUST occurred to me that I never thanked you for mentioning this....thanks SO much! I'm not quite sure where my last 2 weeks have gone, but it feels like I have been in survival mode! All this to say, that I am so honored to be mentioned here...thanks sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!