create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quick & EaSy...Last Minute Gift idea!

A FuN earring holder !

I've seen a ton of these floating around on the Web...and I've thought that they are sooo Stinkin' CuTe {and} functional.
To make this one...I found an old frame...{that my friend didn't want anymore :)} spray painted it...and rubbed stain {with a cloth}...over it. Then...bought fabric window screen @ Home Depot...and cut it to fit inside of frame...and used my trustee staple gun...to secure around the edge. Then...I found a scrap piece of ribbon and stapled to the top..and hot glued a flower on the bottom! Very Simple, CuTe and Inexpensive!
HaVe FuN!

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike!! I made the same thing on my blog:
    http://funtocraft.blogspot.com/2009/12/from-thrifty-to-nifty.html

    I love the ribbon you used to hang yours. I was still debating about what I wanted to use. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacie I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog. I've shared an award with you. Happy new year

    http://craftychicmommy.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!